Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why Do I deserve an Android Phone?

I don't have money to buy this gadget but I'm glad I found this blog who is willing to give an Android phone.  


Why do I deserve an Android phone?


Well for me, I think I don't deserve to have this phone but I deserve to have this phone to give to my mother as my birthday present.  I want to give happiness to my mom, for all the things she done for us.  She cooks food, doing household chores, etc. Even she experienced pain relief in his foot and arms, I didn't hear any complain.  She still continue and portray the role of being a mother.  So i think I deserve to have to this to give it to her. :)


If you want to know more about this gadget, click Android Phone



1 comments:

Jehzeel Laurente said...

thanks for joining! hehe.. i hope you'll win para mabigay mo to sa mom mo :D