Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Gadgets and Tech's 1st Annual Phone Raffle Contest

This is my first time I visit Gadgets and Tech.  It is a blog where you can read about news, reviews and articles  about new gadgets, laptops, cellphones, software and other electronic items.

While exploring the blog I encounter the Gadgets and Tech's 1st Annual Phone Raffle Contest.  The contest will raffling out a brand new Samsung GT-E1175T phone that has warranty until July 15, 2011 together with Php 2,000 gift card from Power Mac Center.  I join this contest because I want to win that phone to replace my old nokia phone.


Here's the specification of the phone:
  • Dual Band 900/1800 MHz
  • Type 1.52″ 65K CSTN
  • Resolution 128×128 pixels
  • 40 Poly Ringtone
  • Operation System Samsung Proprietary
  • Messaging SMS, MMS
  • Battery 1000 mAh
  • Dimensions 108.7 x 46.1 x 14.1mm
  • Weight 72 g
  • Torch Light
  • Fake Call
  • SOS Message
  • FM Radio
Click HERE for the full mechanics.

0 comments: