Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baliwag.net, a community portal for all Baliwagueños



Hello guys! I'm back! It's been a long time. The last time I wrote here is last August 9, Sunday. I've been busy working in my shop everyday. It's very tough week for me. But anyways, David and I decided to update and re-constructed our community portal which is www.baliwag.net. We chose to re-layout the site, add some designs, update more issues and information. Actually until now, major updating is still our major problem not because we're lazy encoding the information, we still need volunteers and staff to help us in maintaining the site. But we're trying our best to finish it and we already posted in our forum that we are in need of volunteers and staff.

Posted here in the new layout of www.baliwag.net, a community portal of Baliwaguenos

0 comments: