Monday, November 2, 2009

All Saint's Day (November 1)

Wohhh... It's been a long time since I wrote here in my blog.   It's a very tough month for me because of work load I had for last 2 months (September & October).

Every year we celebrate All Saints Day (November 1).  We usually go to cemetery to give respect and pray for our loved ones who died already.  But this year, this is the day I will visit my father's grave, the reason is that I don't want to see stupid Bolang (my father's sister).  I really hate her.  Even my mother doesn't like her. 

But anyways I don't want to be the center of attention here in my blog!

My mom bought a flower which is not the usual flower we saw in the market.  I don't know the name but the flower is very beautiful.  It's a lavander type flower.  I'm trying to research the name of the flower and thank God, I found it.  It's a Milflores. 

Posting below is the sample picture of the flower (but did is not the actual the flower we bought).  I just want the reader to visualize the flower.  I got this picture from a certain Connie Veneracion (credits for you) thanks!


0 comments: