Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Globe Super-Unli Promo


Yesterday, JD and I went to SM City Baliwag to pay my bills in Globe Telecom.  While waiting for the cashier, I saw an advertisement in their wall.  It is the Super-Unli promo.  I decided to read the ads and found this:

Globe Tattoo gives you Super-Unli. Enjoy unlimited texting AND calling to Globe/TM for only P150 for 5 days. Now you're free to connect non-stop with friends, anytime and anyway you want to because it is complete with unlimited texting and calling.

It's so easy to subscribe to Super-Unli! Simply text SUPER150 to 2824, and you'll enjoy unlimited texts to Globe / TM for 5 days. To make unlimited calls, change the 0 to 238 at the start of the Globe / TM number you are calling (eg 238917xxxxxxx).  Available for Globe Prepaid, Tattoo Prepaid and Postpaid subscriber.  Promo period from September 19 - October 18, 2009.  Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 4858, Series of 2009.
I really don't know if the promo is quite okay nor can be recommendable to others but I'm planning to avail this promo.

For more information or queries about the promo, click here

0 comments: